Saturday, September 8, 2012

18. Cereal Killer Halloween (for Trunk or Treat)

This is a super easy Trunk or Treat idea. I did this at last minute a few years ago.


I made cereal box headstones and tried to think of clever sayings that went with the particular type of cereal.
I used "Snap, Crackle, POP!" for Rice Krispies, and "Sorry, Mikey" for Life and so on. For the headstones, I opened the boxes and glued them inside out. I used a black marker to add a date and the epitaphs. For others, I created wounds with red paint and black marker. I even used a large plastic dagger in one.

Here are a couple additional photos.





2 comments:

  1. You are very crafty! ♥what you have done so far. I too am in to arts & crafts. Maybe, we can share ideas & work. I am now following you. Peace & blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I checked out some of your work also and it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete